Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DAY 2

I ended yesterday evening's meal with what I ate during lunch time.  I ate at 4:00pm and again at 6:00pm to prevent from getting hungry.  Cooked for today's lunch/dinner and called it a night.

I started with 10g of BCAA at 9:00am and drank alot of water to curb the hunger.  Good thing we have an oven here in the office so I heated up my NY Strip (8.45 oz) enough to maintain medium rare and 6oz broccoli.  Lunch gave me approx 600cal, 70+g of protein, less than 40g of fat, and 20-30g of carbs from the veggies.  My dessert consisted of 2 orange cuties.  Im more than full at this time.

I have 2 teriyaki salmon fillets waiting for dinner along with broccoli and sauteed mushrooms.

For cardio, I'll probably do 30 mins on the treadmill later at 3.5mph just to have a nice sweat.

My official weight in is 176 lbs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment